Monday, January 24, 2011

monday.....

as usual, monday is a boring day for work......but that doesn't matter because next week i will be on leaf for the whole week.....wahahahahaha.....so how's my english so far?? good enough, or just as poor as a sixth grade student?? hahahaha....today was not as i expected...more works than usual.....but i'm still wondering, when am I gong to do the monthly payment that supposed to do last week??? my boss was on leaf for today, so i'm not that happy because all of the people searching for payment is questioning me for their payment.....what an annoying people sometimes.......besides, i'm trying to do my work, and they are just adding my pain in the ass......my ex-boss is so fucking annoying me......how come this kind of people learn just so high, but just forget where they come from......it is so fucking damn.......

the end....hahaha

No comments: